Hello Fenix 6 customers,
Our next beta version for the Fenix 6 series is now available!
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
- Fenix 6s: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6s Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6 Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6x Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
18.77 Change Log Notes:
- New Adventure Race activity: This new activity prevents use of GPS data fields for navigation, allowing the watch to be used in adventure racing and orienteering races where GPS devices are not allowed.
- Automatically disable Battery Saver when battery sufficiently charged.
- Fixed issue with default FTP value for XC Ski.
- Fixed issue with distance to green layout while using 'Big Numbers' mode in golf activity profile.
- Fixed potential crash when viewing ConnectIQ widgets in glance list.
- Fixed potential crash while using ClimbPro.
- Fixed issue where "Calibration Complete" message was truncated for some languages.
- Fixed an issue where some training metrics were not updated after downloading stored heart rate from a capable chest strap.
- Fixed issue where the LAP key may not advance workout step.
- Fixed issue where Treadmill distance/pace would not record if watch was also connected to another nearby training device.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 8.00
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 6.11
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 3.00
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not compatible for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.