Constant Sync Issues

I have a Garmin Fenix 6 Pro, and and iPhone 12 Pro, both running the latest firmware/os.

I have followed every suggestion in this forum (unpair, pair, reset phone/watch, uninstall app, turn off bluetooth (phone/watch), try with another phone (iPhone 8, 11, 12)), and have come to accept that my watch will never sync smoothly which is absurd for a $600 smart watch.

I really wanted to love this watch but I am ready to give up and go back to apple at this point as the stability has not improved.

Issues:

• To sync workouts I have to kill the garmin app and relaunch it (25% of the time this works on the first try normally takes a few)
    • If this doesn't work I have to unpair/pair my watch or flip on and off bluetooth
  • The weather data never updates
  • The "find my phone" feature works 25% of the time because of the constantly dropped connection

I am a techy person and love gear, but this connectivity issue is horrendous and I think it will force me back to an apple watch which I hate, but I hate the amount of time this watch takes to work properly.  

And GARMIN, if you want to exist after next year you need to fix this! Because once apple reduces their rugged watch in 2022 I really don't know how you survive and I don't want you to go away!