This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Tactix Delta WiFi No Networks Found

My Tactix Delta is less than 6 months old. For the last 6 months, it had no issue connecting to my WiFi and I could download music to Spotify for my runs. However, last week it stopped working. It stated I need to update my downloads to continue to listen to music. Upon attempting to connect to WiFi, i got the message “ no networks found.” I have looked for trouble shooting and didn’t find anything related. 

I reset my watch to factory settings, restarted it, ensured Bluetooth was enabled, tired turning it off, etc. I’ve ensured the latest software is downloaded. 

I hope someone can help. Thank you 

• I am sorry your Tactix Delta has stopped connecting to Wi-Fi. Please refer to this Support Center Wi-Fi Troubleshooting article:

Adding, Removing, and Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Networks With a Compatible Garmin Outdoor Watch

If you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps, including testing with any other Wi-Fi network that should work, and the issue continues, please contact Outdoor Product Support with the information at the bottom of the article. We will be happy to assist further.

• I am having the same issue. I've had the Tactix Delta for 6 months as well. Wifi was working fine until last week. I can no longer connect to my home network. I've tried all the steps listed above with no luck. 

Any solution?

• If when you test your Tactix Delta with any other known Wi-Fi networks outside of your own, you have done everything you can since you worked through the support center article.

If you continue to have no Wi-Fi connection, please reach out to your regional Garmin Outdoor Product Support to look into  exchanging your watch.

• Chris - Thank you for taking the time to respond. I ended up replacing my home modem and this has since resolved the issue. 

At this stage, I am completely perplexed. No changes were made to my (old) home modem. I checked all of the modem settings, and nothing changed. All of my other devices at home were able to connect with no issue. My Tactix just randomly one day stopped seeing my home network. I cannot explain it. I'd like to blame it all on my (old) modem. But I'm left puzzled that all of my other devices were still able to connect (2.4GHZ). 

Bottom line, problem is solved and hopefully I don't encounter the issue again.

My recommendation to others is to test your Tactix Delta with other known Wi-Fi networks outside of your own, to determine if it's an actual problem with your watch or your network (modem). 

Cheers.