Favero Assioma and cycling dynamics

I'm considering buying a Favero Assioma duo pedals, but ii'm not sure if the cycling dynamics (apart from PCO) are supported in Fenix 6.

In Favero site, https://cycling.favero.com/blog/tech-tests/iav-cycling-dynamics they declare:

"The Cycling Dynamics metrics are currently available with the latest firmware of the following bike computers: Garmin Edge 520 Plus, 530, 820, 830, 1030; Garmin Forerunner 935, 945; Garmin Fenix 5 Series, 5 Plus Series and Garmin MARQ Series."

so F6 incredibly seems not included.

However some people with F6 has the cycling dynamics (apart from PCO which is only Vector feature)...where's the truth?

• I last used my Assioma Duo pedals in December 2020. Here are the stats from the pedals to my 6X in Garmin Connect Mobile. I don't know if anything has changed since, with firmware updates, but I doubt anything would have been removed. 

• Can you all share a step by step on how you got this to work?

I’ve got the Assioma Duo pedals, Zwift, a Wahoo Kickr Core, and a Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire. I connect my watch to the pedals as a sensor and verify that this is ANT+ by checking the “About” section. When I start my Zwift ride on my iPad, I connect the pedals as both Power Source and Cadence sensor, and keep the Wahoo as the Controllable.

At the end, I only get the basic power and don’t get any of the dynamics. Without them, it seems there’s no benefit to having the duo pedals!

• Are you recording this on Zwift and importing through Garmin Connect, or are you recording on the Fenix?

• I’ve tried both. Typically, I record on Zwift and import the .fit file through Garmin Connect (or it directly pushes the workout to Garmin Connect).

I’ve also tried recording on the Fenix, but not when it’s connected to the power pedals. The one time I tried recording on the Fenix connected to the Smart Trainer only, the power readings seemed off. They were on average 40% of what the Zwift with power pedals was showing. It seemed too far off to be believable. Thoughts?

• Pedals are paired to my Fenix 6X Pro Solar, which feeds data to Garmin Connect, including pedal dynamics.

At the same time the pedals are paired to my Zwift PC, which feeds data to Strava. 

I have briefly tried feeding Garmin Connect from Zwift, without the watch capturing data, but I found too many things missing from the resulting data and it did not seem reliable. Within one week I was back to dual independent recording and have continued that way ever since.

BTW, I no longer use the pedals indoors. Despite the 5% power tax I just use my Neo 2 for power indoors. Pedals are saved for outdoors.

• I also do dual recording. Also have the Assioma Duos and i get the pedal dynamics as well. Works reliably and well.