Lactate threshold not auto updating

My watch lost VO2 data during a few days rest after a marathon last month (although it was still showing on the app).  I did a slow recovery run the watch set a new lactate threshold automatically - 5.16/km and 157 bpm.  This was my recovery pace not my usual pace.  VO2 data reappeared on the watch although much lower than before.

Every run since is telling me I need 3 to 4 days recovery, my VO2 is still very low and everything I do is unproductive.  It seems to be using that data as a measure for everything I've done in the last 4 weeks since the marathon.  I don't seem able to edit or delete it.  I've tried updating my heart rate zones in the connect app but that doesn't seem to feed back to the watch.  I've tried switching auto LT detection on and off but the old data remains.  I did a 10km race last week with a 4.15/km pace but nothing reset.  I'm running intervals at a 3.45/km pace but again nothing updates!  Couple of days off and an easy 5 km now says 66 hours rest.  I can't seem to win.  Do I need to do a factory reset?  This all seemed to be working up until the days off after the marathon.  RHR seems to be all over the place too but has to be the watch as no change in health status.  It's usually at 49/50 bpm and now in early 60s. 

Watch is up to date and synced.  Software version 15.20.

Top Replies

All Replies