Hello Fenix 6 customers,
Fenix 6s: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15166
Fenix 6s Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15164
Fenix 6: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15162
Fenix 6 Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15160
Fenix 6x Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15168
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
12.77 Change Log Notes:
- Added support for sport specific power zones. One can now setup their power zones for XC Ski separately from that of Cycling. (Menu > User Profile > Power Zones)
- Added support for displaying metrics from an indoor rowing machine that supports the ANT FE-C profile (e.g. Concept 2 with the PM5 module). This includes new fields for the Indoor
- Rowing app: Distance, Pace, Power, and Stroke Distance.
- Added support for an updated software update flow for ANT sensors, where the user will be prompted once they have completed the activity.
- Added support for descriptive Varia error messages.
- Fixed an issue with Sail Race tack assist. (MARQ Captain and Quatix 6 only.)
- Fixed an issue where the device could crash when connected to a HRM Pro with an active Livetrack session and accessing Ski activity profiles.
- Fixed an issue where certain CIQ elements could not be uninstalled via Express.
- Fixed an issue where the Applied Ballistics app could not be launched through the controls menu while running another app. (tactix Delta AB only).
- Fixed an issue where the device may fail to load a considerably long activity through the history menu.
- Fixed an issue with setting up elevation alerts at higher elevations.
- Fixed an issue in the paring flow where the device could return to the "Pair with Phone?" page instead of moving forward.
- Fixed an issue where customers with high resting heart rate would intermittently not accrue intensity minutes.
- Fixed an issue where the device was not recording position data when racing against a downloaded course.
- Improved the reliability of ephemeris downloads.
- Improved the presentation of information for alarms and timers.
- Improved the scaling of lines when zooming in/out on the map.
- Made several code improvements for Sleep.
- Made several code improvements for Indoor Climb.
- Made several code improvements for daily suggested workouts.
- Made several improvements for Livetrack.
- Updated the Applied Ballistics bullet database to version 1215 (tactix Delta AB only).
- Resolved an issue impacting updates to features like VO2 max and Training Status.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 8.00
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 6.11
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 2.11
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.