Hello Fenix 6 customers,
We have new software available for your upcoming adventures!
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
Fenix 6s: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15166
Fenix 6s Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15164
Fenix 6: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15162
Fenix 6 Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15160
Fenix 6x Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15168
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
9.97 Change Log Notes:
- Added support for Altitude Acclimation widget. (Menu > Widgets > Edit > Add > Alt. Acclimation)
- Improved Broadcast Heart Rate and added support for simultaneously broadcasting through ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Surf: Updated the data field defaults to include GPS.
- Surf: Updated the start flow to try and acquire a GPS fix before starting a Surf activity.
- Surf: Added support for a wave summary page to activity summary. (Last Surf widget > Start > Waves)
- Updated the user interface for Stress and Calories widgets.
- Fixed an issue where wrist heart rate was not being turned off when starting an Expedition activity.
- Made improvements for golf. (We've discovered a bug when viewing the scorecard of the last round that was saved. Please avoid looking at the previous scorecard until you have saved a new round after updating to 9.97)
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 7.11
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 5.04
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 2.11
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.