Tactix Delta respiration rate function - missing?

Hi, comparison between Fenix 6X Sapphire and Tactix Delta tells they Delta is not supportingnRespiration rate [during exercise] and Respiration rate [all-day and in sleep]. Is that true?

Animations during the training also.

• Hello.

I see same differences (and more) between Delta and 6X Pro.

I want to buy one, but I'm realy on fire which one to buy. And confused. I'm little scared about rumors for readable and reflections of sapphire glass...

...And of course, about missing this interesting tool-yoga/pilates exercise and respiration rates (exercise/sleep) with screen animation training.

Look table-differences marked with *BOLD letters:

TACTIX DELTA

FENIX 6X PRO SAPPHIRE

Tactical features

STEALTH MODE

NIGHT VISION MODE

DUAL GRID COORDINATES

KILL SWITCH

Tactical features

-

-

DUAL GRID COORDINATES

-

Fitness equipment/gym

-

-

-

Fitness equipment/gym

YOGA WORKOUTS

PILATES WORKOUTS

ON-SCREEN WORKOUT ANIMATIONS

Heart rate features

-

-

Heart rate features

RESPIRATION RATE (DURING EXERCISE)

RESPIRATION RATE (ALL-DAY AND IN SLEEP)

Running features

AVAILABLE RUN PROFILES

Running, Treadmill Running, INDOOR TRACK RUNNING, Trail Running

Running features

AVAILABLE RUN PROFILES

Running, treadmill running, trail running

Outdoor recreation features

AVAILABLE OUTDOOR RECREATION PROFILES

Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical

Outdoor recreation features

AVAILABLE OUTDOOR RECREATION PROFILES

TRAIL RUNNING, RUNNING, Hiking, Climbing, Mountain biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical

It is just missing or writing mistake in specification details or is really tD does not have this function and why? This is the same models in different case, and in any review we read just about 3 tactical feature on tD side, but not any information about other features.

Can Garmin explain this misunderstandings? Thx

• Odd, I get Respiration rate data in Garmin direct on the phone and web site for both day and night. 

• Sorry, but can you explain what you want to say?

• not sure i fully understand the question, but i will just say that there are no features that the fenix 6x has that the tactix delta doesn't. they both have identical features and the delta has a few more. as for respiration rate during activities, you are required to be wearing a HRM for that. so it supports it of course, but you need a chest strap as well

• You HAD to give me something else to do this morning......;-)

Since I'm the Delta's #1 Fan, I was like....Noooooo!  I don't use my Delta for activities.  I prefer my F6 Ti Sapphire for that.  But I have tracked the occasional walks with the Delta and didn't remember resp rate. 

You can't completely trust Garmin's compare sheet, which is why you have us.  Here is my Delta tracking a walk.  NOTE: You have to use an HRM that logs HRV since resp rate estimation is done off HRV.  I noted that I did NOT get respiration rate with just the watch, but I DID get it wearing my Scosche Rhythm 24:

https://flic.kr/p/2j4a16a

https://flic.kr/p/2j4e9do

• Thank you :) 

Why you prefer F6 over delta? Is it about size? I'm still not sure which I should buy - F6X Sapphire or Dellta.

• Not sure why I do NOT get respiration rate during activities with only the watch.

As noted elsewhere you need a strap for respiration rate during activities as the movement and increased heart rate is too much for the WHR. During normal use respiration rate can be estimated from the pulse rate variability (PRV) from WHR however, during activity you need heart rate variability which can only come from a chest strap looking at the electrical signal of the heart beat.

• Honestly, I got the F6 Titanium first and configured all my data screens, etc. When I added watches later I was too lazy.  But yes, the F6 Ti is smaller and lighter.  Between the F6X and Delta I would get the Delta.