Half covered navigation map by a tiny arrow ( during turn-by-turn mode )

Is there any chance to reduce this wasted space that covers  the most important part of the map?
This "smart" thing happend after a recent update (Fenix 6X Pro Solar).

Covered map

• I wonder if anyone is still tracking this thread :) I'd like to provide some additional info about this bug and another directly connected with this.

There are two fields that show a map on this watch. The default one can be turned on or off in "Navigation settings" in the workout settings and this one does not suffers from the issue.

The one the issue occurs is a data screen that can be added as another screen of the very workout settings. This screen allows to add two data fields that takes half of the screen. They are transparent, but - as shown above  - turn signals are not and it seems it is set to "cover" that to below, so it takes a lot of space.

The bug I've mentioned, connected to this is distance to turn allerts. This field also occupyes half of the screen, yet there's more. It does not display ones when distance is larger than a hundred (meters in my case), so as I approach a turn it shows eg. "12" instead of "120m".

I believe it's designed this way and noone ever took another thought about it. It still persists in firmware version 23.10.