Smart notifications do not work since Update to V6.10!

Today I must recognize that I dont get notifications on my fenix 6 by incomming calls.

So I look at the settings but everything is fine. So I do a restart of fenix 6 and my iphone.

After that the problem is the same. Turning smart notifications of, sync with garmin connect app

and make a redo after that brings nothing too.

Does someone here have the same problems?

Great job Garmin! 700 bugs for a device where the gps accuracy is poor against my fenix 5,

hydration widget also have bugs and listen to music over amazon have also bugs.

I bought an Apple Watch 5 and will test this device with die "Workoutdoors" app if this would be

an alternative to my fenix 6.

Greetings from Germany!

Parents
  • Hi together,

I must examine my statement that the disfunction for the smart notifications comes from fenix 6 update v6.1.

The reason for that problem is the last update of the iOS Garmin Connect App v4.27 for a week ago.

Since that my smart notifications not working. At the update before my weather was not updating. Here is also a thread about the disfunction of weather. The soloution to fix it is the same. Follow these steps to get it running under Apple Ios:

1. Delete your fenix device in the Garmin Connect App

2. Delete the Garmin Connect App from your iPhone

3. Go to Settings-->Bluetooth and select the entry of your fenix watch. Click "Ignore this device"

4. Reinstall the Garmin Connect App from App store

5. On your fenix 6 watch go to "Phone-->Pairing"

6. Start your Garmin Connect App on your iPhone

7. Following the instructions of the progress to add garmin device

Thats it! After this the smart notifications are working agian.

• Hi together,

I must examine my statement that the disfunction for the smart notifications comes from fenix 6 update v6.1.

The reason for that problem is the last update of the iOS Garmin Connect App v4.27 for a week ago.

Since that my smart notifications not working. At the update before my weather was not updating. Here is also a thread about the disfunction of weather. The soloution to fix it is the same. Follow these steps to get it running under Apple Ios:

1. Delete your fenix device in the Garmin Connect App

2. Delete the Garmin Connect App from your iPhone

3. Go to Settings-->Bluetooth and select the entry of your fenix watch. Click "Ignore this device"

4. Reinstall the Garmin Connect App from App store

5. On your fenix 6 watch go to "Phone-->Pairing"

6. Start your Garmin Connect App on your iPhone

7. Following the instructions of the progress to add garmin device

Thats it! After this the smart notifications are working agian.

Children
No Data