How to safely charge Fenix 6

I currently charge my Fenix 6S using the USB output on my computer at work. But it takes ages to fully charge. Does the watch support "fast charging" and if so what wall charger can I safely use? I don't want to shorten the lifespan of the battery hence why I have been slow charging until now. Will a Samsung 240v - 5v adapter be safe to use?

Parents
  • The charging controller in the Fenix 6 only draws as much power as it can handle. Usually you can connect any charger with an USB port. Fast charging charges with higher power, which increases the wear. Charging slowly is better for the battery.

For the longevity of your battery, try to keep the charging cycle within 30-90%, not above or below. Charging as cool as possible also decreases the wear on the battery.

• The charging controller in the Fenix 6 only draws as much power as it can handle. Usually you can connect any charger with an USB port. Fast charging charges with higher power, which increases the wear. Charging slowly is better for the battery.

For the longevity of your battery, try to keep the charging cycle within 30-90%, not above or below. Charging as cool as possible also decreases the wear on the battery.

Children
No Data