This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Exceeded maximum number of workouts

Tried to add two new workouts from GC to my Fenix 6 pro and got the message "Exceeded maximum number of workouts. Some workouts not imported" and as the message says my workouts not imported. 

What is the limit of workouts that we can download to the phone?

For your info I had around 18-20 workouts when the message appeared. When I deleted some of them from the phone the new ones imported with no problem.

• I agree +++

One trick is to use the calendar, this way I can program the workout I want without thinking of this stupid limit

• I have the same trouble but I go to works out to try and delete old ones on garmin connect and is keeps saying error failed cannot delete, so frustrating, how can I just transfer the run workouts to fenix instead 

• Probably the most direct way to manage Workouts is to use a PC or laptap to connect by usb cable with  your Garmin watch . Once opened up the Garmin /  Storage FOLDER Workouts : then you should be able to see all stored workouts with a maximum of 25.

That's when you are able to directly remove from or add new workouts to the garmin watch memory with copy &  paste.

It's also a way to backup old workouts from the Garmin offline to your pc hard drive in a different FOLDER so you won' t always need the online garmin connect platform to add workouts.

Next time you disconnect and restart the Garmin watch the changes made in workouts with the computer will be applied.

• I've could not have said it better. Love my fenix 6 but this is too crazy to believe. I can store the life's work of Mozard but I'm unable to store 5 weeks of sporting... This is unacceptable. It needs to get fixed our communicated to warn others. 

• Absolutely woeful. Is there an official comment anywhere? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHAT IS THE RATIONALE OR LIMITATIONS? 

Mind still blown. 

• I couldn't put it better myself.  I too love my Forerunner 245 and I love Garmin for it - but this is totally insane.

• Probably not. Garmin don't tend to engage with forum users, and in in my opinion, are the poorer for it.

• We do our best as moderators to respond as often as possible but it is not always possible. We have a Support Center with thousands of knowledge articles that help with products along with contact information for worldwide Product Support for 70+ countries. If your country is not listed, we have regional Product Support at our headquarters in the USA, Taiwan, and in the UK.