Is the inconsistent/high OHR issue fixed in FW 5.00?

Although the forum has quite a lot of descriptions of the incorrect OHR issue which was introduced by a SW update also quite a few don't seem to acknowledge the problem. Here is a pretty clear example of the bad optical HR reading (Fenix 6 Pro APAC, 4.30 Firmware, Sensor Hub:2.60). Notice how the initial ~19 minutes of the run has HR measurements completely off. This was a warmup and then start of steady pace run and my HR was in reality below 140. The watch, however, showed very inconsistent readings with HR up to 178. Then at some point the watch "caught" my HR and the measurement was good for the rest of the run. Note that the watch was perfectly fitting my wrist the whole time and did not move at all during the run. Also note that I never had such issue wit the 3.10 FW, it was only introduced by the 3.10 -> 4.30 (APAC) FW upgrade a week ago.

Unfortunately APAC upgrades are always late so I cannot yet test if the issue exists with FW 5.00. Can someone with similar issues confirm if FW 5.00 still has this is problem?

Thx