Pros and Cons Fenix 5X, 5Xplus and 6X Which is the best buy?

I'm looking for a GPS device. Could you please help me to value which of the 3 is the best buy?

Tell us the pros and çons of these 3 devices.

Thx

I'm afraid I havent explain well what I'm looking for  I know the 6X es the best but ski mode problems, blue screen....

If we consider the 3 watches are OK, assuming the difference in price which had the best working. Which are the problems of the 3 watches: example: wifi not works on X... 

I plan to buy a Fenix X but I'm not understanding why a 850€ watch can hace so much issues, or past models were worst. Which it's the one which work better. Is it better a 6x with all their issues and blue screen or is the 5X better.

It would be a must if owners can explain: I prefer 5X because the screen is better but I prefer the 6X because.. 

• The 5X has mapping.

The 5X Plus adds onboard music, contactless payments, and pulse oximetry.

The 6X adds a larger screen and longer battery, plus some more advanced load metrics, and as Garmin's latest device, will likely get updates for longer.

6X is undoubtedly the best watch of the 3, but with discounts (especially over this Black Friday sale weekend), you may find the 5X or 5XPlus offer better VALUE.

• The F6X also has the option of solar charging.

• I'm afraid I havent explain well what I'm looking for  I know the 6X es the best but ski mode problems, blue screen....

If we consider the 3 watches are OK, assuming the difference in price which had the best working. Which are the problems of the 3 watches: example: wifi not works on X... 

I plan to buy a Fenix X but I'm not understanding why a 850€ watch can hace so much issues, or past models were worst. Which it's the one which work better. Is it better a 6x with all their issues and blue screen or is the 5X better.

It would be a must if owners can explain: I prefer 5X because the screen is better but I prefer the 6X because.. 

• Your question is a difficult one to answer. There have been perfectly find watches and watches with issues for every model Garmin has ever released. The forum is filled with diehard Garmin users and Garmin bashers. If you don't want to be persuaded by either bias, search the internet for independent reviews.  Weigh your needs verse price and make your choice that way. Just my 2 cents worth.