Will Garmin add the feature to Fenix 6 of support GPS + Beidou in the future?

Will Garmin add the feature to Fenix 6 of support GPS + Beidou in the future?

This will improve GPS accuransy

• are you located in ASIA? Does more satellite in view == more satellites being used? wikipedia says accuracy is more for Asia vs global. 2.6m vs 3.6m. 

• I'm bought mine from ASIA but I do not see my 6x sapphire v10.10 having beidou as an option. Probably only for some other areas of ASIA or CN only models

• I haven't tried any APAC version watch and I don't know if they have Beidou support. Actually, this is the first forum page I saw, that says APAC version has Bediou support etc.

GPS is basically enough for positioning. People used only GPS until late years. GPS + Glonass and Galileo options are good for city areas with big buildings, areas with tall and thick tree coverage etc. where watches can't fix to enough satellites. Glonass or Galileo option increases the number of satellites watch fixes. For my experience, if I'm in an open area, GPS or GPS + Glonass options don't give me really different results. However, GPS + Galileo option was different for my old Fenix 5X, as it seemed much better in terms of distance.

Actually, issue is not the number of GNSS constellations or satellites watch is fixed to. It is how the signal is get by the antenna, filtered and processed. For example, Polar V800 was a watch with only a GPS capability. However, neither new Garmins, nor new Polars seem to reach it in terms of accuracy...

• Midwest America, but even then with the Apex Pro and it's satellite position widget, I'd have Beidou satellites within range during a run (I think one they were the majority) and didn't have the best capture.