Just another thread about "Proper" and "faulty" displays, which will (maybe) help to future owners.

Former Member
Former Member

EDIT: I understand disagreement of some people here for adding just another thread about screen contrast and color differences or "problems". So, i must explain that was not my original idea. My idea was described below.

According to that, please leave your comments in the way to original idea: Post just serial number of your "true black" wach, or otherwise, dont write anything. Simply as that. Thanks.

Hi everybody,

i am considering to buy new Fenix 6 sapphire. I have read a lot of threads about problems that it has in this moment, and the most annoying thing is about bluish, or pinkish display, escpecially because i live in one small country that has only one "Garmin" store, so i will have much more trouble to replace the watch than someone in Germany or England.

I have decided to start this thread, if somebody of you who already have bought their watches can help us to minimize the risk of buying the peace with "washed" screen.

So, anybody who wants, based on his (or her) free will, to help us, can write here how their serial numbers begin, so we can maybe choose in store, and so be more lucky by purchasing a proper watch.

I have read on some other thread, that only first 5 characters are enough, to individualize the series.

Thanks in advanced, from everyone who will find this thread helpful in the future, as a guideline for choosing their watches.

Greetings from Serbia.