Fenix 6 Titanium with Black Band pictures?

I'm interested in the Fenix 6 Ti but the orange band is a bit too flashy for me. Does anyone have a picture of the titanium model with a black band? I'm curious how the gray body looks with true black. Sometimes it can make the watch look cheap.

Thanks!

• Here's what it looks like with my older fenix 5 plus style black silicone band. It definitely looks a bit odd. I wish they had done the case in a darker material. Part of the reason I bought a Silver Fenix 5 Plus was the black casing as it looks better IMHO.

fenix 6 titanium with black band figure 1fenix 6 titanium with black band figure 2

It works much better with my old leather strap.

fenix 6 titanium with leather strap figure 1fenix 6 titanium with leather strap figure 2

And also with my older stainless steel strap (though I need to adjust the links as the lugs on the Fenix 6 are closer together making the band much tighter on my wrist!)

fenix 6 titanium with steel band figure 1fenix 6 titanium with steel band figure 2

Also not sure if it's mentioned elsewhere, but the new straps (in the titanium version the orange strap) are much more rigid than the older fenix 5 plus straps, and are horizontally grooved which helps the straps feel more "locked in" when tightened.

Hope that helps!

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to carl.andersson

Thank you so much! That helps a lot. The leader band combo looks great as well as the titanium combo...with the black band it‘s ok for me, but not the nicest way. 

Thanks again and greetings from Germany :-)

• I was wondering the same thing, also considering getting the silver titanium.  The first picture it looks more silvery than the rest.  How does it look with the titanium vented band that it came with?    I am also trying to decide if I want the 6 Ti or the 6X Vented Ti Solar.  Any others with pictures?

• You can blame my poor photography skills for that. To my eyes it looks *slightly* less shiny than my old F5+ which was silver and black. But you can't discount the effect the light grey casing has on your perception of the rest of the watch colour.

I don't have the titanium vented band - that model wasn't available for me when I purchased and I already have the older stainless steel band. Given how noticeably lighter the watch is (as in I no longer notice I'm wearing it vs my older F5+) I am tempted to get the titanium band. But it is pretty expensive!