This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 6x Sapphire Heart Rate Not Working

Got my Fenix 6x Sapphire 2 days ago and Heart Rate is not working.  Called Customer Support to report the issue (and process a return/refund) but they said that the engineers are aware of the situation and it is a software issue.  The rep said to wait until next week for a software update that they will roll out to fix this issue.   Please post if you've had similar response from customer service  *BTW, it would be great if Garmin can keep us updated through this Forum!

• Thanks for the update... Glad to read that the teams at Garmin are actively testing a fix for this.... But do you have a realistic forecast for the fix to be release publicly?

• I have the same problem and I tried to compare with 5x saphire and 5x is accourent 6x miss 40 beats per minute......i am very dissapointed because i payed 965 EUR for something that doesnt work.

• I have the same problem. I tested 5X on my right hand and 6X on my left hand.

• Mes, It seems we might have other reports of this.  I will be reaching out to you directly to get your personal information and also adding the information we found when we tried to reproduce this last week.

Anyone else experiencing Heart Rate information disappearing when turning Pulse Ox Acclimation to All Day, since we have not been able to reproduce it here at Garmin, would like anyone experiencing this to reach out to Garmin Support.  This will provide us with more information to near down the list and also will allow us to add you to the ticket and we can email you when the fix has been put in place. 

If anyone has any more questions about this though, please start a new thread so we can keep these issues in two different threads. Thank you!

• Just tried this and no joy....

• I'm seeing very inaccurate heart rate on my Fenix 6. With very vigorous exercise is never registers above 150bpm. Had a 5s pro that seemed far more accurate. Hoping it is this same issue...

• Hi

I'm having same/similar issue. Basically up until the point you turn on pulse ox the HR is working but not fully only partially. If you turn on pulse ox to whole day it just breaks everything. But there is a whole thread about it in the forum...

• please give an official statement to all owners as I'm so disappointed with this. In the last year I've owned the f3Hr, the F5X plus and now the F6X Sapphire. I'm thinking about going back to the f3 as it had most accurate HR readings...

• Same issue. Pulse stops working afer half a second on sw 3.0

• I've had the same issue with my F6x sapphire.   HR via the optical reader is very sporadic.   Debating whether to return the watch or wait on a software update.   In the meantime I'm back to my 5X.   Not a good start to my experience with the expensive F6X !!!