Picture of Silver/Black 6S?

Anyone have one? I'm trying to decide between silver/black and the gray DLC/sapphire and would love to see how one looks in the wild

• I have tried a garmin fenix 6s in a store. In my wrist it feels much better than muy regular Fenix 6.

There is a lot of difference in weight and volume. And on my wrist it feels more comfortable. The regular F6 sticks a little in my bone.

I will change it.

• I tried on a Fenix 6 in the store and it looks stupidly big on my 6.5" wrist. It's also too heavy for a running watch IMO, especially if you run marathons. The Fenix 6S is the more technologically impressive watch as it manages to cram all of the processing power, sensors, materials and functionality into a much smaller and lighter package.

I train 6 days a week and do a lot of fast track interval running, and swing my arms a lot, so for me a big heavy watch like the Fenix 6 would be a distraction. I weigh only 150lbs so having a 83g watch would feel like a pendulum on my wrist. The 6S is light enough to be a comfortable running watch and you also get the build quality, style and feature set of the larger Fenix 6/6X, so it's a bit like a Forerunner deluxe.

As for battery life I never had any issues with the 645. I would rather recharge the watch more often and have a more comfortable watch.

•  Looks extremely nice! I'm going to grab myself the 6S Sapphire as well. What watch face is that? Looks very nice dressed up for the office.

• My wrist is 16.5cm and I changed 6 titanium to 6s sapphire carbon grey dlc. It is much comfortable than 6.

• Hey there ! I know this is an old topic but would you mind informing us which exactly this awesome leather / suede strap is and maybe where we can find it ?