GPS CPE status consistently showing expired status...

Anyone having issues getting the GPS CPE info on their watch to stay current.  Garmin doc states using Garmin Express or Garmin Connect to sync the watch will make the CPE info status current - that does not work consistently for me even though I am doing multiple syncs and both app indicate a success status, the CPE status remains expired.

• So I have been keeping S62 plugged in but off. 2 days before playing I turn it on, sync and review details of operation and stats. For the past 10 days or so with daily checking of this thread I have left S62 on and daily sync phone to watch, but still expired. Today I wake up, NO sync, check for status and it says CURRENT.      WHY?

Being sick and crazy high winds in Las Vegas I couldn't even play this weekend and it's showing current. Let's see how long this stays current, I'll post back again with status changes.

• Using the latest Garmin Express update V7.20.0.0 today, my watch got a current CPE immediately on sync completion - first time that has occurred for me for quite a while; maybe something has been updated to improve things; will confirm again when I do future syncs with Garmin Express.

• Glad to hear that Owen. Mine lasted about 8 hrs. Last night I checked and it was expired again. I left the screen open too and checked 2 times during the day but then about 8pm last night it showed expired. I synced first to Golf app, expired, then Connect, still expired.

Sure would be nice to get some feed back from Garmin, it's been nice communicating with you, just expected something from Garmin. 

• Checked watch before heading to bed last night and CPE status was expired.  This afternoon connected watch, got prompt to update Garmin Express to V7.20.1.0; completed install, performed sync and CPE status remained at expired; opened up Golf App and did watch sync; CPE remained expired; opened up Connect App and did watch sync; CPE remained expired.

• Just updated EXPRESS then synced watch: Expired

Synced to CONNECT: Expired

Synced to GOLF: Expired

• Any chance you are monitoring this thread and passing on our concerns?

• same issue here, synced with garmin express, expired, synced with connect, expired, synced with garmin golf, expired