shots not detected by the watch. Please, GARMIN, update software urgently

Hello,

A lot of my shots are not detected by the watch, specially when using wedges around the green or when I lose the farway and I need to hit the ball soflty to come back.

It is very annoying that this happen in a watch that cost more than 400 euros but in my opinion is unforgivable that the watch does not include an option to register manually all this shots that are missed.

Is very easy to fix this tremendous mistake just updating the software an including the option.

I hope that someone of Garmin Team read my post.

Thanks
Parents
  • guess i have been pretty lucky, it rarely misses shots for me. maybe 1 or 2 per round at the most.

i do notice that usually when it does miss a shot its usually on the ones where i dont get a divot or i hit it as "pure" as i can for someone of my level.

i'd say 1 out of every 15 drives it will not detect the shot and maybe 1 out of every 30 irons and wedges.

i had a problem recently where i was traveling and playing golf in mexico and one of the courses was not updated correctly in garmin and the shot tracking was completely off. it kept thinking all my shots were drives because the map didnt match what i was playing.
  • guess i have been pretty lucky, it rarely misses shots for me. maybe 1 or 2 per round at the most.

i do notice that usually when it does miss a shot its usually on the ones where i dont get a divot or i hit it as "pure" as i can for someone of my level.

i'd say 1 out of every 15 drives it will not detect the shot and maybe 1 out of every 30 irons and wedges.

i had a problem recently where i was traveling and playing golf in mexico and one of the courses was not updated correctly in garmin and the shot tracking was completely off. it kept thinking all my shots were drives because the map didnt match what i was playing.
Children
No Data