This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • I found that sometimes when I open up the Garmin Connect Application and click on the round there, it takes me back to the Garmin Golf app and the shots per hole show up.  Weird but it works for me.

• Hi Topher:  This is what I did with my S60 1) Reset your watch to factory settings. 2) Delete the Garmin Connect & Golf app from your phone.  3) Restart your phone.  Add back the 2 apps. 3) Connect your watch to your phone.

Next time you finish playing a round, 1) sync your watch to Garmin Connect first.  Once the Golf badge shows up in Connect, 2) Open the Golf app, and sync.  Your shot by shots will show up.

As I mentioned before, the rounds where your shot by shots failed cannot be recovered.  But at least you get the current data back Smiley

• Hi Everybody:  If you haven't played a round recently, the strange quirk where the shot-by-shots stop uploading has happened again. Topher3483 posted on 12 Dec 2019 that the shot-by-shot didn't show up on the watch.  I played a round on 13 Dec 2019, and lo, no shot-by-shot.  I did my whole reset to factory routine again and it seemed to be working when I was playing on the 14th, but 1/4 of the way through the round, the watch decided to reset.  Afterwards, it asked me if I wanted to resume my round.  The scorecard was again fine, but I lost my early morning shot-by-shot. My shot-by-shot after the reset was fine.

So, if you haven't done the factory reset of the watch recently, you may want to do it before your next round.

• Hi,

since a couple of weeks i have the same problem.

if i do the reset and delete routine, will i lose all the rounds i played before ?

Or are they still visible in the garmin express on my desktop ?

thanks in advance

ruben

• You will not loose the data already uploaded to your account. I would make a note of all the settings in your S60 before a reset to remind you how to set up your watch. I would recommend to “forget the connection” for the Bluetooth connection on your smartphone first and pair the watch to your smartphone again. If that does not fix the problem the go ahead and do the complete factory reset and remove the app from your smart phone. Once you reinstall the app and set up your watch it should work again. 

• Stopped working for me on my round yesterday. Played a few Rounds last week And it was working fine

• ok so i uninstalled and reinstalled the apps (connect and golf) played a round and was still missing shot by shot. so they i did reset the watch to default and paired the app and my next round shows shot by shot. so it is working again on my last round

• Now it has happen to mi and my watch. Yesterday I played a round of golf and  now my scorecard is missing all of my shots. I did everything as I have been doing for the last 50 rounds, after the game was finished I saved my scorecard. Next I connected my watch to my computer and used Garmin Express to sync my stats. Normally, after this step my scorecard showed all the information but yesterday this step did not work. I have tried various troubleshooting steps described above (except for resetting the watch to factory settings and reinstalling all the apps)  but so far none have worked. 

• I have experienced this issue already twice, the only solution is to restore the factory default on the watch. After that you remove the watch from the Bluetooth of the phone (if you use mobile Garmin apps) and connect the watch again using Garmin connect (not the phone Bluetooth settings). You will lose the last game details but regain the functionality for the new ones   

• I have the same problem. For the last few weeks, my S60 does not seem to sync my holes or even my steps with Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf. How can I get that fixed? Really limiting the value of this watch!