Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
Parents
  • Now it has happen to mi and my watch. Yesterday I played a round of golf and  now my scorecard is missing all of my shots. I did everything as I have been doing for the last 50 rounds, after the game was finished I saved my scorecard. Next I connected my watch to my computer and used Garmin Express to sync my stats. Normally, after this step my scorecard showed all the information but yesterday this step did not work. I have tried various troubleshooting steps described above (except for resetting the watch to factory settings and reinstalling all the apps)  but so far none have worked. 

• Now it has happen to mi and my watch. Yesterday I played a round of golf and  now my scorecard is missing all of my shots. I did everything as I have been doing for the last 50 rounds, after the game was finished I saved my scorecard. Next I connected my watch to my computer and used Garmin Express to sync my stats. Normally, after this step my scorecard showed all the information but yesterday this step did not work. I have tried various troubleshooting steps described above (except for resetting the watch to factory settings and reinstalling all the apps)  but so far none have worked. 

Children