This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • Same with my wifes S60 Software 6.0. Input was prompted by the watch, clubs were entered, but no results shown. Neither on iOS app (iPhone or iPad) nor on the connect web site.
  • Same for me. S60 Watch recorded clubs. The scorecard displays and the hole graphics but no shots on the hole graphic. S60 app version 6.0. Garmin Golf app diagnostics shows app version 1.12.0.7
  • Hi All,

Thanks for your reports on this issue. As of this afternoon, we've also been able to reproduce this problem and are actively investigating the root cause.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will work to have this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Garmin Outdoor Software Quality
  • Thanks for responding. I hope it doesn’t take too long as this is a great part of the watch and I really like my s60’s performance. I liked it so much my wife got one as well.
  • Hi all,

After looking into this further, we've been able to consistently reproduce the problem IF the scorecard that was saved on the S60 at the conclusion of the round has not yet been uploaded to the Garmin Connect account via Garmin Connect Mobile or Garmin Express. Can anyone comment if they recall syncing their watch after their round with their phone (Garmin Connect Mobile) or with their computer using Garmin Express?

Luke
    Garmin Outdoor Software Quality
  • I finished a round last night. I opened the Garmin Connect app on my iPhone and at the top is the picture of the watch with a little green circle. The little white line went around the circle and the little circle with arrows turned white as it was syncing. I know it had synced because the scorecard is now there in Garmin Connect, but there is no hole-by-hole detail. I then go look at the scorecard in the Garmin Golf app on my iPhone and the scorecard is there, but the hole-by-hole detail is not. I open Garmin Express on my laptop, go to Garmin Connect and the same thing; scorecard is there but no hole-by-hole detail.
  • Hi,
    today I had not a good day by playing, I have started the Golf-App, but after the first whole I( stopped with typing in the shots and let the S60 run. I used it only to show the distance to the green.

After ending the round I did not save it, but in the Golf-app the scorecard was created and visible with no shots recorded.

I got correct result on my iPhone, Golf-app and in Garmin Connect, if I type in the shots and putts before starting on the next tee ... and save the round at the end ...
  • Tonight I played again. I made sure the Garmin Connect mobile app and the Garmin Golf app we’re both closed on my phone. I synced my watch on my windows computer using garmin express and Garmin Connect. It synced that way and the hole by hole is on the scorecard for the round that just synced.
  • Hi,
    I had this effect after an update, only sync via pc worked. I did a restart of my S60 and it works with sync via GCM and all was ok.
  • When you say restart do you mean powered it off and turned it back on or something more?