This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • No, press the power-button more then 10 sec and hold it pressed until it shuts down, after that wait 10 sec and power on the S60.
  • Another bit of information.. I played again tonight and I synced using garmin mobile connect first. It created the scorecard but no hole-by-hole detail. I then plugged it into my computer and it synced via computer garmin connect and the hole-by-hole detail is now there.
  • Same for me. S60 Watch recorded clubs. The scorecard displays and the hole graphics but no shots on the hole graphic. S60 app version 6.0. Garmin Golf app diagnostics shows app version 1.12.0.7

Same here
  • Hello Odsweng.

Any update?
  • Luke. My original email rejected and I just found that. I would really like to get this resolved
  • i havent exactly had this problem, but i have noticed that once my round ends, i have to go into garmin connect and let it sync. then i get a notification that garmin connect has synced an activity. then i can go into garmin golf and see the last round.

at one point a couple weeks ago i would have to go to the round on my s60 and manually End Round. like it wouldnt do it even if chose Save Scorecard. i would get back home and check the golf activity on the s60 and it would still show the 18th hole. so i would manually choose End Round.

but i think one of the recent updates fixed this so now it Ends Round automatically. So i just launch garmin connect after the round and allow it to sync and then i see the scorecard in garmin golf.

I do wish that garmin will add the golf clubs gear tracking to the garmin golf app just like it is available on the website, for club distance tracking.
  • Hello Luke. This seems to still be a real problem. Are you still working on this. It is still happening.
  • Has this been solved because I have the same problem
  • First two rounds this feature worked as should on Garmin connect app on my phone.. Then slowly soke of the holes would show layouts.. I connected to my PC with Garmin express and everything works as it should showing every hole and distances... Any updates on the garmin connect app on the phone?? Awesome product so far!
  • Wellllp.. I went to garmin connect website on my phone all the wholes showed as they should.. After I went onto the garmin connect mobile app and all of a sudden all of the holes are showing again no issues!! Not sure why this is but happy its back to normal... Hopefully this will work for everybody else as well!