This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • None of this works. 

• My shot by shot stopped displaying around 15th August. More than 12 rounds not displaying shot by shot data. Tried reset etc but no change, very frustrating. 

• Hi it shiws online at garmin connect but missing in apps..

• I have had the same issue where 3 recent golf rounds failed to register the scorecards on my account even though my phone alerted me that the round was saved! I have since reinstalled Garmin Connect App and did a factory reset of my S60 watch. I have not had chance to see if this resolved the issue yet.

• How is it that you have been "looking into this" for more than a year and do not have a fix in place yet?! You have a terrific product if it didn't stop working like it was supposed to. My scorecards stopped showing shot detail (on both PC and mobile app) about 15 rounds ago. I have tried all of the suggestions above and none of them work. How long do we have to wait until Garmin fixes this?

• Hi, I am in contact with someone called Jamie from Garmin about this issue. I will keep this thread up to date with what he suggests

• Im almost pleased its not just me..... last worked 7th september. its one of the reasons i bought the watch, and now that feature has disappeared . are garmin just going to ignore this??? because telling us to re sync sure as hell isnt a soloution.

so garmin if you are reading this, what the F**K did you do to stop this brilliant feature from working, If you have made a *** up thats fine just admitt it, and fix it.

• The issue also depletes the performance stats tracked through the app. Even though I play pretty much every day, I have noticed that my stats are based on fewer and fewer data points since the stats for the rounds that do not display the hole by hole are simply not being captured and incorporated. For example, I am down to just 28 "Off The Tee" data points (2 rounds) and after I play today, I'm quite certain it will drop to just 14 data points (one round). GARMIN HAS GOT TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP!

• Mine hasn't worked since middle of June. I can't believe how long this is taking to fix. It is clearly a lo priority for Garmin. Time to go on the web and put in some reviews of this very poor and expensive product. Their Garmin Connect app also does not work consistently.

• Ok, having did a factory reset of my S60 then reinstalled the Garmin apps and my CT10's everything seems back to normal with scorecards showing up now :)