This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • I am having the same problems, last 2 rounds no shots appear in app.

• I have this issue also with my S60. I played 9 holes yesterday, 6 Seo 2019. I had just finished playing the first hole, and when I stood on the 2nd hole tee, I noticed that my score keeping had stopped. I restarted the golf app, and I got the blue triangle. The golf app finally started again, and promptly showed that I was on the 2nd hole, and asked me if I wanted to resume. when I synced the round, my shot by shot showed on every hole except the first hole.

Today, 7 Sep 2019, I played a full 18 holes. My scorecard transferred Ok, but none of my shot-by-shot. This is frustrating.

• I'm also having this issue with s60, sw version 7.20, shot tracking does not seem to sync even though the scorecard does. 

• I finished my round today and uploaded to Garmin Connect.

Then I removed Garmin Golf from my Android Samsung A5  and installed it new.

No problems found in the Garmin golf app. Everything was working correct.

• Same problem for me in last 4 weeks. No shot by shot, only scorecard. Very frustrating

• I had the same problem with lack of pictures of my shots below scorecard. I made factory reset of my S60 and uninstalled Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf on Android phone. After new installation all works ok

• Having the same problem. Are Garmin still acting on this? Are they providing any fixes?

• I finished my round today and uploaded to Garmin Connect.

Then I removed Garmin Golf from my Android Samsung A5  and installed it new.

No problems found in the Garmin golf app. Everything was working correct.

• I had to connect the s60 to my laptop I received several updates, I'm still not getting the hole by hole data through on my Garmin account when I finish the round and sync by Garmin Mobile.  Once I'm home and sync via the laptop it seems to upload OK.  I haven't tried a factory setting restore yet.  The rounds before I played before I downloaded the updates have not been updated.

• Everyone, we are still looking into this. Until a fix is in place, please try a manual Garmin Connect Mobile sync to restore Autoshot data. If that fails you can also try to sync with Garmin Express on your computer.

To perform a manual sync after a round of golf:

1. Open Garmin Connect Mobile
    2. Tap the Sync button (Circling arrows) in the upper right-hand corner, next to the picture of your device
    3. Wait for arrows to stop spinning then check scorecard for Autoshot data