Almostgolf Practice balls

I received my R10 Friday, I tested hitting into a net outdoors, after hitting several real golf balls, I tried hitting Almostgolf practice balls. The result was positive. The R10 picked them up and measured distance fairly accurately. I have more testing to do. I also used the R10 on an outdoor range. The distance measurements were accurate. But like others there are opportunities with slice & hook measures. 
Note, at the range I had not updated firmware. I did that this morning. Now on 3.30

My experience with many Garmin devices, give them time & feedback- we will see improvements. 

• How loud are they with a driver compared to a regular golf ball? I'm looking for something I can practice with late night.

• I can confirm that Almostgolf balls are picked up 90 percent of the time whereas normal cheap foam balls do not register at all.

But....the distances and even club head speed are significantly lower than when I use real balls at the range.

I guess the Almost balls do fly a shorter distance but no idea why club speed is lower.  At the range I hit my 7 iron at about 67mph but with Almost balls into a net at home I register 45 to 50 mph