Acknowledged

Unknown error during Media synchronization on Fenix 7 Solar devices

My users constantly get "Unknown error" right after they start synchronizing media. According to the reports, it only occurs on Fenix 7 Solar watches. 
The problem can not be reproduced in the simulator. Everything works fine there. 

Also, since this error happens on the OS level, I can't see any reports in the ERA viewer.

How can I investigate this issue without real Solar watches?

App: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/547205ae-0dc1-475e-bc15-d21792db88a0

Parents
  • Similar issue here. The weird thing I have is the first request returns Garmin SDK Error: Unknown Error (0), while the second request (logging) works perfectly fine and reports the error. Luckily, cause the user only sees the 'Sync failed' message almost immediately.

No app updates from my side in the meantime, the particular user did not have any issue until beginning of August. Were there any software updates for these devices in the meantime? The firmware version did not change, but maybe some components were updated e.g. Wifi version?

Seems to be happening on 7X Pro Solar and Epix2 devices.

Comment
  • Similar issue here. The weird thing I have is the first request returns Garmin SDK Error: Unknown Error (0), while the second request (logging) works perfectly fine and reports the error. Luckily, cause the user only sees the 'Sync failed' message almost immediately.

No app updates from my side in the meantime, the particular user did not have any issue until beginning of August. Were there any software updates for these devices in the meantime? The firmware version did not change, but maybe some components were updated e.g. Wifi version?

Seems to be happening on 7X Pro Solar and Epix2 devices.

Children
No Data