Complete
over 2 years ago

WERETECH-4122

FAILURE_DURING_TRANSFER

Using modified Comm samples from the CIQ SDK and the CIQ Android Mobile SDK, any attempt at communication from the phone to the Garmin device results in FAILURE_DURING_TRANSFER, while messages go through normally in the other direction.

Also see https://ciq.forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/f/legacy-bug-reports/5144/failure_during_transfer-issue-again-now-using-comm-sample for additional details.

Parents
  • I'm not certain why this was marked complete, and unfortunately, I don't have much news to share on this. This was transferred internally to our mobile development team (they are maintaining the mobile SDKs, and perhaps that's why my team called this "complete"), but I don't see that this issue has been prioritized or has any planned fixes. I'm going to change the status here and poke the team to get this prioritized.

Comment
  • I'm not certain why this was marked complete, and unfortunately, I don't have much news to share on this. This was transferred internally to our mobile development team (they are maintaining the mobile SDKs, and perhaps that's why my team called this "complete"), but I don't see that this issue has been prioritized or has any planned fixes. I'm going to change the status here and poke the team to get this prioritized.

Children