Complete
over 2 years ago

WERETECH-7776, JAZZ-2402, HESPER-2917, BERLIN-2552

Edge530 datafield ANT communication not work after the device restart

Hey!

I have a datafield which showing my external sensor`s data using ANT communication. It is flawlessly working on Edge 520/520plus since a year. 

If I set my datafield on Edge 530 and start it, it works perfectly. However if I restart the Edge and start the datafield it doesn`t communicate with my sensor, not showing any data. 

If I swap the datafield to another one, restart the device, swap back, and start it, it is working until I restart the device again.

I don`t know how to debug this problem. Is there anyone who met the same problem?  Is there a bug in my program or in Edge 530?

Thanks in advance! :)

Parents
  • Thanks

I disenabled/deleted the sensors in the menue Sensor (see picture) and deleted them from the training pages.

No data on EbikeField E-Bike. Then I Started activity and moved the Kenevo for 1 min cause Jan wrote somewhere that it takes appx 40 sec until his data field eorks - nothing (see Pic).

What did I do wrong?

Thank you in advance

Comment
  • Thanks

I disenabled/deleted the sensors in the menue Sensor (see picture) and deleted them from the training pages.

No data on EbikeField E-Bike. Then I Started activity and moved the Kenevo for 1 min cause Jan wrote somewhere that it takes appx 40 sec until his data field eorks - nothing (see Pic).

What did I do wrong?

Thank you in advance

Children
  • Comes from data transfer from old Garmin Edge 1000 where the Original Specialized Levo IQ data fields were compatible. Stopped I think with the 1030.

Will do as you suggest tomorrow

Thank you.

• To be on the safe side:
    delete all Levo attached sensors - stick only to heartrate.
    Then connect IQ-ebike fileld (no other sensors are disturbing)
    After success search and connect 24506 speed/cadence and power.

• What I would do:

Delete "SPECIALIZED speed and cadence"  (first row) [where is it from? never seen on mine...]
    Delete "24506 ebike" (second row) [I see - it is disabled, but better delete it]
    Enable "24506 speed and cadence"  (third row)
    Connect - if you want - "24506 power" (in addition)

That's what I have and that works.