Complete
over 2 years ago

delete queued apps before download

Why is this not an option? 

Parents
  •  Are you referring to queued apps in the "Connect IQ" app? Are you saying you want to delete an app from the queue after tapping download, and before it is successfully downloaded and sent to the device?

I don't know if I would consider this a CIQ platform bug, however we can absolutely request this functionality from the "Connect IQ" app team. Could you explain why you want that so we can explain the benefit in the request?

Comment
  •  Are you referring to queued apps in the "Connect IQ" app? Are you saying you want to delete an app from the queue after tapping download, and before it is successfully downloaded and sent to the device?

I don't know if I would consider this a CIQ platform bug, however we can absolutely request this functionality from the "Connect IQ" app team. Could you explain why you want that so we can explain the benefit in the request?

Children
  •  2 questions here:

1. Is "Golf clubs" a connect iq app, or is it something else?

2. If It is an app, did you initially try to install it from the "Connect IQ" mobile app, or Express?

If Golf clubs is not a Connect IQ app and was not installed from the Connect IQ Mobile app, you would need to make a post in the Express forum which can be found here https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/

• In my case Garmin Express tells me I have items ready to install. When I go in to view details there is an "Other Items", Golf Clubs, Unknown?!

After unnecessary syncing the device by request from the software, I get this message:

Every time. I believe I also got an update, but not sure as the Golf clubs hog all attention. I hate Golf.