Ticket Created
over 2 years ago

CIQQA-1012

Connect IQ app won’t save watch face settings on android 8

Hi !

There is a bug in connect iq on Android 8
Upper versions of android don't seem to be concerned.
The save button ('Enregistrer' in french )  in watchface (or apps or widget or datas) parameters don't work anymore since the two last updates (2.14).
Nothing happend when the button is clicked, even if parameters has been modified. 
Parents
  • I have the same problem, also with Android 8. And not only the Connect IQ app, Connect Mobile is affected, too. I contacted Garmin and they told me that this is a problem with third party apps. In fact, one of the Garmin watchfaces I installed doesn't have this problem. So they told me to delete the elements that have problems... Weill, I would have to uninstall ALL watchfaces, datafields, apps. That Connect IQ stuff is one of the reasons I bought the FR735...

Comment
  • I have the same problem, also with Android 8. And not only the Connect IQ app, Connect Mobile is affected, too. I contacted Garmin and they told me that this is a problem with third party apps. In fact, one of the Garmin watchfaces I installed doesn't have this problem. So they told me to delete the elements that have problems... Weill, I would have to uninstall ALL watchfaces, datafields, apps. That Connect IQ stuff is one of the reasons I bought the FR735...

Children
No Data