Watchface: DigitStorm

Please post any problems and suggestions here.

Sorry that my English is ... google translate. :-)
  • I have just gotten my first Garmin (a Forerunner 645 Music), and I am really impressed by the whole Garmin ecosystem. I have tried quite a few watchfaces, and out of all of them, DigitStorm is my favourite, so BIG thank you to you gurjon!

I have noticed some small things, and have some suggestions if I may, that might be worth considering:

- In the "Weekdays format" fields, it would be great to have an option "OFF" (like in some of the other fields), so that there is an option to not show any date or weekday at all.

- If you change the colour of "Info Field 6", this will also change the colour of the Date / Weekdays field, to the same colour as Field 6. It would be better if it was possible to change the date / weekday colour separately.

- It would be great if it was possible to turn off the "Phone connected" icon in the lower right corner, so that it does not show at all.

Thank you again for probably the best watch face out there!

With kind regards/
    Fredrik

• День добрый! )) Подскажите, пожалуйста, а как обновляются координаты для определения заката и рассвета? Дело в том, что они у меня почему то не обновляются, хотя я делал и синхронизацию с телефоном и синхронизацию времени с GPS и запускал тренировку с GPS. Спасибо )))

• That thing with not changing the GPS coordinates although you went out for a run is a bug since a long time. I don't know why the developer doesn't solve that problem. Maybe opening a map application and copy the coordinates to Garmin Connect could be a solution until the developer will fix that. Another unsolved problem: No bar for active minutes although the FR735 has CIQ 2. All other watchfaces are able to show active minutes and bars etc. 

• Now, i do how you said. Just put the coordinates from the map application. But i travel a lot and i need to correct coordinates enough often (((

• Next sun event has shown wrong time for two days?

• Hi,

Love your DigitStorm watchface and would gladly purchase ifyou're able to correct 2 Info Field Types.

1. Info Feld 3 Type - I put CURRENT HR in this field but it only updates once per minute. If I put Current HR in Info Field 1 Type, HR is updated at least every second. I prefer HR in Field 3 rather than Field 1 because Field 3 shows a larger text font size.

2. Info Field 5 Type - I put SECONDS in this field but it rarely updates and most of the times seems to have frozen. This may occur because Info Field 5 Type is (low power / awake)

Please correct Info Field Types 1 and 5 and I'll purchase gladly.

Kind Regards, Ken
  • maybe different color for hour and minutes setting. then it is 100% for me Slight smile

• Wonderfull application. I use field 5 for always seconds. In this case I can not use refresh 1 Hz for HR in field 1. Also when I wear long sleeve shirt it is better for me to have HR in field 2 instead of field 1. Is it possible to have refresh HR in field 2 every 15 sec or less (now is 1 minutes) with continous seconds in field 5? Thank you.

• I feel similar to you, I require continuous seconds in FIELD 5 but require 1Hz HR in FIELD 3. Until I can use your watch face this way, I have to use another because I want continuous seconds and constantly updating HR. I had a heart attack in May'19.

• Hello Gurjon,

I think this is the best Garmin watch face.

I would like to ask, what sleep icon means. Because I can see only icon but not more. It would be good if the watch went into "do not disturb" mode this time. Is it possible? Thanks