Watchface: DigitStorm

Please post any problems and suggestions here.

Sorry that my English is ... google translate. :-)
  • Is there any chance to add the 7 day average resting heart rate (7d RHR) as a data option for fields? I think this watch face is really excellent, just that one data point is missing for me.

Edit: Looks like that is not possible with the current Garmin SDK. Bummer. I guess that explains why I can't find any watch face with this feature at all.
  • Btw, this watch face has the option to do 1Hz (every second) updates on the heart rate when set to "field 1", but I think that's superfluous because per the current Garmin SDK, watch faces don't get access to the real time heart rate sensor, only "last recorded reading" which appears to be around 90 seconds old or so. So every second updates on the heart rate in a watch face is pretty much the same as every minute updates right now (except less battery usage, yay).

Edit: Nope, I'm wrong, see below.
  • Mahn - 1hz HR is dependant on the specific watch. Most of the newer watches (starting with the Fenix 5) support it with the exception of the f5x.
  • Ah, you are right, there is support for real time readings, I was looking at the history APIs but I see that there are sensor APIs as well that provide this. I guess I got a little confused, disregard my previous post then :)
  • Actually, it's not Sensors either. It's Activity.Info.currentHeartRate. But on the f5x that doesn't update like it does on other watches (due to the HW)
  • Continuous bar coming back after the new update

thank you Gurjon
  • The bar for active minutes doesn't work. FR735XT.
  • Edit: When Current HR in Field 1 AND Field 2=OFF, the HR is rarely updating and always out of sync with default HR Widget value.
    Possible to repair? Thanks (VA3)
  • Digitstorm is marked as compatible with Vivoactive 3, now I wonder if it is compatible with Vivoactive 3 Music. I switched to these Garmin, and would like to use my favourite watchface, further in the future. Thank you for reading.

//edit: Yes, now DigitStorm is marked as compatible with VA3M. Thanks, again!

• Hello, seems as very stupid question, but anyhow - I am using Charlie D2. I like this watch face a lot, but I can not find in the settings the option to customize the fields. Can anyone please help me, advise me where/how can I customize the individal fields please. Thanks a lot.