Watch Face: SpragueInSanity All-Things Watch Face

This old hobbyist created a watch face to have everything I wanted.  I had some good feedback and suggestions to improve functionality.  I thought I would share my pet project watch face with the forum in case others might find it useful. This is a totally free watch face designed to run on most of the Garmin watches with AMOLED displays. It has just about all the information available for a quick glance. Such as data related to activities, health, weather, and status. Functionality of this watch face includes:

• Quick Settings touch supports dynamically changing some data viewing options by the press of a finger. Images have been updated showing touch areas and associated display areas.
  • Supports multiple languages.
  • Ability to use Open Weather Map as an option over using Garmin Weather.
  • Many options for customizing what/how data gets displayed.

https://apps.garmin.com/apps/ab11aba7-f886-421d-945f-d4321490c602

Enjoy!  Or not!Wink

• Release 7.1.1 has opened up more options due to code based memory efficiencies.  So, I created a new version of my watch face called SpragueInSanity All-Things Pi.  I changed up the display design to use more of the curved rim and also added some more functionality due to more memory availability:

- Weather Display View to show more weather information at a detailed level

- Better Always On display when watch goes into low power mode including burn-in protection.  It now includes weather information.

- More configurations options for colors and scaling of the brightness/darkness of those colors.