Garmin connect inconsistency’s

Good Morning All.

I’ve been wearing Garmin watches on and off over the last 2 years. I’m 48yers old with a RHR below 50. Vo2 max 52 (lab tested)

I’ve been wearing my Fenix 7 for the past 5 weeks and find the information in connect app very contradictory. I do lots of walking, Run 2x per week. Weight train 2x. My VO2 max is at 46. Training readiness is telling me I’m burning out. Yesterday it was as low as 2 saying I am suffering excessive fatigue. Stress score is always quite low averaging around 28 per day.. however, my HRV is indicating I am stressed?

in one hand, the connector is suggesting I drain harder to increase my VO to Max, but then the training readiness states I must rest training?

I’m a non drinker and feel that I always get a reasonable night sleep however, the watch is telling me different sometimes getting my sleep duration out by a couple of hours.

I understand these watches are a guide, but feel in accuracy sometimes makes these things worthless.

is anyone else experiencing similar things to this or does anyone have any advice.?

kind regards

marc