Watch Face: Corvette racing-inspired for AMOLED

Hello Garmin Friends, I’m happy to launch my second watch face to the community. This is the one that started it all.

I’m looking for honest feedback, ideas, and inspiration. So please share what’s on your mind. My goal is to build some high-quality watch faces that make you look stylish and that you love to wear.

Today, I’m launching what I call the “Coquette Sport Gauge”, which is inspired by my favorite car of all time - the 2003 Corvette Z06. This was a dream car of mine, and it has a stunning gauge cluster with a checkered-flag background and sharp orange needles.

The "Coquette" term comes from the name used by the Grand Theft Auto game franchise to represent Corvettes in the game.

Supported devices:

• epix (gen2) / quatix 7
  • Forerunner 965
  • D2 Mach 1
  • D2 Air X10

Links:

Overview

This is a colorful analog watch face with emphasis on data. I’ve tried to cram as much info as possible into the screen, while keeping it stylish and providing options for simpler layouts and styles.

For example, here’s a more minimal display - showing just the time, date, and an arc around the dial for sunrise/sunset.

All of the settings can be conveniently set using the on-device settings (no phone required)!

Here’s a photo of the gauge cluster on which this watch face was based:

In the daylight, you can clearly see the checkered flag design.

Here’s how the face looks with all the bells and whistles enabled:

For all of the gauges (the 5 shown above), I’ve included 21 complications so far. The full list is available on my site.

You’ll notice that all of the gauges have “red zones” and “target zones” (when appropriate). For example, just like the car’s gauges tell you when the car is overheating, your stress gauge will show you if you’re over stressed.

Another feature of this watch is the authentic “Driver Information Center” - the LCD screen-like display, like on the real car.

On the watch, it can display extra information - like the text for the current weather condition.

I also added an experimental mode to show an authentic dot-matrix style LCD display. To turn this on, enable the setting labeled: “Show LCD-Style Font in DIC.”

Pricing

This watch face offers an unlimited free trial - you just have to reinstall every 5 days if you want to continue. After that, you can upgrade and get an unlock code.

Since I like to change my watch faces often, I launched a “pay-as-you-go” style subscription for people like me. In this case, if you plan to just use the watch face for a few months, this will be a better deal.

Otherwise, you can also pay once and get the watch face without any subscription or time restraints.

I’m not looking to make a lot of money from this, but I do want to recover some of the costs for running a website, buying some of the tools to make these, and maybe some of my time.

Thank you

I wanted to thank the developer community for helping me with all my questions in the forums. It’s been a rewarding challenge to get to this point.

• I have just purchased a C8 Z06 Torch red. I have a D2 Mach1 Pro Garmin. Can you design me a white face with the C8 flags. let me know the price

• The Corvette racing-inspired watch face for AMOLED screens combines sleek design with a sporty aesthetic, perfect for enthusiasts of speed and style. Featuring vibrant colors and intricate detailing, it captures the essence of Corvette's racing heritage on your wrist. Ideal for those seeking a dynamic and visually appealing accessory that reflects their passion for high-performance cars. Elevate your watch experience with this stylish and functional choice.  weblink