Epix 2 weather (Garmin)

Hi, it really frustrating. Some days the weather is working and then suddenly there is only a skull sign in the display. What ever I try ( switch off the watch, reboot the phone) I can’t get it working. What should I do?

• You have posted this as a new thread in the Connect IQ showcase.  Not sure if you are having an issue with a specific IQ app/watchface/widget or just the generic Garmin Widget.  If the former suggest you see if there is a "Contact the developer" link in the Connect IQ Store or a specific support thread.  if the latter then suggest you post in the Epix 2 specific thread   epix 2 - Wearables - Garmin Forums where you might get a more specific response from someone.

• I have an Epix 2 with firmware version 8.37 and I experience the same issue some mornings after the watch has returned from sleep tracking mode. When this happens I turn off Bluetooth on the phone then I start Garmin Connect. Then I select the weather data field on the watch so that the widget shows the message “phone connection is required”. Then I enable Bluetooth again on the phone and then I force Garmin Connect to synchronize the phone. After that the weather data field is updated.