HMs DIY Garmin Edge 130: Need help combining data fields with map screen

Hi, I have created a screen with 3 data fields in a row (cadence, pulse, speed). Is it possible to combine this with the map/navigation screen? If yes, how can this be done? My current problem is that Garmin Edge 130 only allows a full screen map or a map combined with two datafields. Thank you in advance! 

• 2 solutions:
    1) make 2 DIY data fields with 2 fields each. One on the left, one on the right.

2) to realize a field of 3, you could use a trick: put the DIY once on the left side. It will be cut in the middle. Construct a second DIY, but starting in the middle. (Move all x coordinates to the left by the half of the sceen width)
    Of course you won't get rid of the separator in the middle of the whole field!

• Thank you for your quick and helpful answer! The first solution sounds great for me, I have tried it with a design similar to yours (one for the left data field, pictured here, and one for the right).

It looks good in the simulation, however, on the device itself, it only shows the IQ symbol with a CD icon. I guess the reason is that the screen is still too big to be displayed properly?

• I don‘t think it is the size.

You should try to set any IQ datafield (a simple one) to the map datafield. Check if it is possible.
    On Garmin Edges there are some datafields which can be filled with any original Garmin field, but not with IQ fields. On my Edge 1030 the 2 datafields at the bottom of climb pro graph are such fields.

• I think you are right, it seems as if the two bottom datafields below the map cannot be substituted with IQ fields. Thank you for your help with this topic! I guess some data will have to remain on different screens, which is not too big a problem after all

• I tried it with the 530 (thanks for the idea) and it works without any problems. Maybe the problem with the IQ symbol is the limitation that you can only run a limited number of apps at a time?

On the Garmin I selected one datafield and designed this field:

Result (yes, there is still some tweaking needed):

• @9800397 :
    Ahhhhhrg....
    I only now see that the design in the image cannot work (layout in the lower left display corner). Each layout must have the coordinates 0/0 as the upper left corner!  (see simulator picture above!)

(But it should not lead to an IQ error)