Feedback on GMT watch face.

Creating a new watch face for myself and contemplating if I should put in the effort to support more watches, settings, etc and post to the IQ store. Let me know if there is any interest and/or what features/settings you would like to see. 

Description of what's going on above:

• 24h blue/red ring adjusted to local sunrise/sunset (inspired by the GMT/24 bezels on older mechanical watches).
  • Inner ring with various stat bars (steps calories, move, activity, battery, memory)
  • Yellow arrow (pointing inward) represents elapsed days for the current year. 
  • White triangle represents local time.
  • Gray triangles represent various time zones (Chicago, UTC, India). 
  • Numbers on the top represent current weather stats (temp, humidity, chance of precipitation). 
  • Bottom is the current date and weather forecast. 

2021/02/01: Some updates to the face:

1. Rendering seconds in the activity ring (works in 1hz mode). 
  2. The sunset icon now indicates the current moon phase. 

• 2021/02/01: Some updates to the face:

1. Rendering seconds in the activity ring (works in 1hz mode). 
    2. The sunset icon now indicates the current moon phase. 

***Unable to post new images in the reply, so updating the original post as well. 

• Update 2021/02/09

• Sunrise icon changes with weather (snow, rain, cloud/fog, clear)
    • Move bar segments clearly displayed. 
    • Step goal displayed. 
    • Elapse day indicator shows current value. 
  • Update: 2021/03/08

1. Arcs exceeding 100% of goal will show a line indicating how much additional activity has been recorded.
    2. (and 5.) Sunrise/sunset calculation has been improved to account for twilight.
    3. Weather condition is based on hourly forecast, displaying the item found most often. 
    4. New ring element identifying which forecast hours correspond to the displayed weather condition.  
    5. Sunrise. 
    6. (and 7.) Activity arc has two colors to indicate today's activity vs. activity for the week.
    7. Activity for today. 

Also, refactored the display functions to address some rounding errors causing elements to shift. 

TODO: Refactor GMT indicators to be configurable (currently hard coded), so users can select which time zones to display. 

• Really like the watch face you have made. Any chance you can post it to the iq store so that I can try it out?

• Hey, sorry for the late reply. I did this as a one-off project for myself and have not spent too much time on the forum since. With that being said, I recently moved over to an Epix 51mm and I am in the process of porting over the watch face. Let me know if you are interested and which watch you have. I will see about publishing this new version. 

• Hey dude, no problem at all. Thank you for responding. This new version looks great and I would really like to try it. I have a Garmin Fenix 6X pro. Hopefully the new version is compatible?