Pause-modus on garmin vivoactive 3 music

I got some problems with my hike 2+ app which I use with my garmin vivoactive 3 music. During the first 1 or 2 hours of hiking everything is tracked and fine. But then the app always pauses while I'm still walking on and don't even touch the screen and stops tracking the hike. Today I did a 17.6km hike with 1360hm which was safed as 6.9km and the way straight down instead of all the curves we did. Can I change that somewhere in the settings or what is the problem of this not-tracking function which happened the third time today (more or less always on the way down)

• It's bet to contact the developer (me) or post in the hike2 thread about things.

There is no auto pause in the app.  Are you sure you didn't pause the app (pressing the button does that), and if you then swipe to go back at that point, it's still paused (you'll see "paused" on the screens).

If you hit the button, select resume and don't swipe to go back

• I'm sure that I didn't pause neither with pressing the button, nor with any other action. As well I did nothing to start it again, after it was paused, but the "paused" on the screen went away by itself. 

• That can only happen if you manually paused.  You likely hit the button by mistake.  Depending on the wrist you're wearing the watch on, and which side you have selected for the button, I've seen that happen.