Cannot get M2 Designer to work

Apologies now if I am just being hard headed, but I have downloaded the designer app, and synced. I have opened the app in my watch, and I get design settings, remove favorite, reorder, remove from list, and delete from Device.

When I click the designer settings option, the only thing I get is push notifications option. That is the total of what I see in the designer app. Is this correct? Something tells me that there is supposed to be more. 

If this is correct, can someone please tell me the steps that I should take to actually get the designer working...? I have to be doing something wrong, because I have been trying to get it to work for 4 hours now, with no success. I am probably doing something completely moronic, or missing a very simple step somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

I used to use the M1 alot, but I have to admit defeat with the M2 designer.

Any, and all suggestions, and/or assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance, 

Ray

Top Replies

• Hi - sorry I only just noticed this post, as it seems to be an orphan from the main thread!

To me, it sounds like you are not actually running the Designer app, but are looking at the system…

All Replies

• Hi - sorry I only just noticed this post, as it seems to be an orphan from the main thread!

To me, it sounds like you are not actually running the Designer app, but are looking at the system menu options for the app instead.

When the app runs you should see something like this:

I don't know which watch you have, but on mine to run the Designer I do the following:

• Press top right button
    • Scroll to bottom of the apps list (to M2 Design)
    • Press top right button again, and it runs
    • (Press back when you want to exit again)

Any problems then let me know! (You can use the "Contact Developer" link in the app store)

If you reply here, then please use (@ markdotai with no space) - or I may miss it again.

• Perfect!  That did it Mark - thank you! I knew I was doing something silly. 

Works as stated now - cool app. A bit complex with all the various levels, but I'm sure it will get better the more I use it.

Thank you again!

Btw, I  have the Vivoactive 4.