Watchface: M2

This is the support thread for the M2 watchface:

has created a Facebook group for designs here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/423319952037948

And this PDF files contains a quick visual index to the designs posted in this thread: >>>    ForumProfiles1.pdf    <<<

To create your own design or modify one, install & use the M2 Designer app on your watch. These are the steps you would go through:

• Optionally paste a text code into the "Profile Text" setting of M2 Designer & save the settings, or load one of your previously saved designs (either via the settings or the in-app menu).
  • Run the M2 Designer app (found underneath your activities list) and create your design.
  • Once you've finished, open the Garmin settings for M2 Designer.
  • The text code in "Profile Text" will now represent whatever your design looks like, so copy the text code from "Profile Text" - and be careful to select the whole text.
  • Close the settings for M2 Designer.
  • Open the Garmin settings for M2 (watchface) instead.
  • Delete any text that was already in "Profile Text" - this step helps to avoid potential problems
  • Paste the text code into "Profile Text".
  • Save the settings.
  • Now when you view the M2 watchface it will show your changes.

A guide for accessing the Garmin settings is here: https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/w/wiki/14/changing-your-app-settings-in-garmin-express-gcm-ciq-mobile-store.

Profile text for the default display = 01Ys2525111WDPO1011WwWO020Vc121VZ11WwXw03X7C11WwVd035C13NC13XDC19010000

------------------

Notes on 12-hour and 24-hour display options - see 4 posts down (with Oldest first) ...

See the latest posts by clicking newest (if it is visible just below) or using the page navigation (if visible at the very bottom).

• The app for designing the layout runs on your watch yep - it doesn't run on your mobile or PC. If you install the M2 Designer app on your watch then you will find it underneath your list of activities.

The disadvantage is it is small ...

But advantages are that you can see exactly what it will look like as a watchface (WYSIWYG) - real colors etc. Plus you can make designs any time or any place: bus, train, hiking, dinner party!

• Is it possible to customise your watch face ? I really like it ! And what are the first two rows? I’m not able to figure out ! Thanks.....

• You can do the following to customise the design from (and give his post an upvote at the same time if you do)

• Install the M2 Designer app on your watch
    • Copy the text code from underneath the photo of his watchface
    • Open the settings for M2 Designer in GCM / Garmin Express
    • Paste the text code into the top setting for "Profile Text"
    • Save the settings
    • Run the M2 Designer app (underneath your activities list) on your watch - and then you can customise it
    • Open the settings for M2 Designer again
    • The text code in "Profile Text" has now changed to match what you changed
    • So copy the text code from "Profile Text"
    • Close the settings for M2 Designer
    • Now open the settings for M2 (watchface)
    • Paste the text code into "Profile Text"
    • Save the settings
    • Now when you view the M2 watchface it will show your changes.

That should work Slight smile

And then post a photo back here of what you changed Slight smile

• Hi there! What do the top two rows indicate? Really like this design!

• 01YsP225111WDPVV1041WwWO02GVd121Vd11WwXa03X7D13NC135D13XDD11WwVy04L123VVD13NC13VaD13UD29Z8100001WwYE04R123VeD11WwU04P123VoD1XOO121WwXu0501122220

Hi, tq for the great watchface.

Here is my layout update.

I add "move bar" and "phone connection" indicator.

I hope you like it. Please customize the color to your liking.

I use this setting with my lime color strap :-)

• Hi, top two rows are sunrise/sunset and  altitude+pressure. 

• Nice lime (for your time)! I just tried it Slight smile

• Hi

Hello, I would like to share this simple watch face with the large hour digits. Notifications (phone, notifications and alarms) seem to be active. I hope you like it. if you want to invite me to a coffee https://www.paypal.me/villacarrillo

Code:

01ZC2525111WDPO1011X6WV020Vc53N0121VZ11X6R04I0R3N013Va013N014L013N013VV011X6YO03X7013NC135413NC13XD011WuW504S0O1W8W303Vf011WWW303Vg011XKW303Vh011WGW503Q011XZW603Q011XpW303Vi011X4Xs0WMC0VqWpXdXs04F01XLWXXs04O0RXeO0Vd1YDW504T01

• I think you missed the first half of the code off - but maybe that's what the coffee is for Slight smile Which is a good idea by the way, but donations are rare, so don't get your hopes up!

Anyone who does donate (or has done in the past) then it is very much appreciated as your support really helps keep me motivated!! And also everyone who has reported bugs and then helped me debug them ThumbsupThumbsup

Although I like seeing photos of what everyone designs just as much, so keep them coming …

• Hi, a couple of questions:

It would be possible to add a field with names, for example: GARMIN or Fénix

And it would be possible to modify the sunrise and sunset time to match the First light and last light, I don't know if I explain myself. I add an image:

Thank you very much for your tool.