Any battery drain reports for Peter's Race Pacer?

I installed recently, and really like the app.  But once I had downloaded, I noticed my batter started to drain more quickly than before during non-race use.  Has this been observed by others?  Many thanks.  

• This is the general showcase forum. It's better to reply in the peter's race pacer thread or to use the contact developer link from on the app page.

There hasnt been a lot of changes to the app the past year as the app is relatively feature complete. While connect iq apps do have an impact on battery it shouldnt drain at a higher rate than before.

Which device do you have?

You dont experience drain during the race?

• Sorry.  I'm new to the forums and haven't figured out my way around yet.  The battery usage seems normal during runs.  It's during regular use that I'm seeing the batter drop more quickly than normal.  I have a forerunner 945.  My recent addition of the race pacer was the only change I could think of, but I did also update my iphone OS.  Maybe something else go thrown off in the update and it's causing more battery drain.  But I thought I'd check if anyone else had reported issues with the race pacer.  I might uninstall for a couple of days and see if that makes a difference.  Separately, I just tried the Hi Vis pacer today, which I really like in conjunction with race pacer (as my eyes aren't great).  I also have the data lover and kudos watch faces, which are great, so keep up the good work! 

• The data field is not running when you are in clock mode so it should have no influence on this.