WATCH FACE: SHN Tactical

Hye!

Let me introduce you my Garmin Watch face: SHN Tactical

Avaliable here: SHN Tactical.

Tactical Watchface with (from top to bottom) :

- Phone statut : Connected / Alarm / Dot not Disturbed (if avaliable)

- Separator line

- Dual time with hour/min offset from your current time and time zone letter (DST on/off) or Daycounts or Position

- Time in military format with always on sec (if 1hz avaliable) and second on ring

- date with 3 different format : EEE dd MMM [w/y] / EEE MMM dd [w/y] / NATO Format with dst indication

- Astrological information with time left to (sunrise/sunset), timeline , sunrise and sunset time, moon phase or bigger fitness data

- Small field with either Position (MGRS DEG DEM from the last position known)

or Fit data gauges from top to bottom and left to right steps, floors (if avaliable), Calories (goal can be set), weekly active minute, distance, HR

or Small astro information.

- Battery information and notifications count

colors can be set.

This is my first Watch Face so if something wrong, please let me know.

Astrological info are calculated from your GPS position, if it doesn't work start an activity and wait for GPS location.

• Btw: Czech months names:

Leden

Únor

Březen

Duben

Květen

Červen

Červenec

Srpen

Září

Říjen

Listopad

Prosinec

Today, the ‘Č’ character is not displayed correctly. 

• Sorry I've just seen your msg, no problem I'll correct it!

• HelloSlight smile Slight smileSlight smile

There's a problem with power saving mode on fenix3:

Whenever you're changing sleeping hours, while in power saving mode, watchface will be constantly in it.

Way it happened:

Sleeping hours where originally set to 22.00 - 8.00. 

At 5 AM I've change it to 8.00 - 16.00.

Only solution is to turn off power saving mode.

Thank You for looking into it Slight smile

• OK thanks im gonna look into it. 

• Done, let me know whether it works 

• Now it works perfectly Slight smile. Thank You very much!

• Здравствуйте ! Почему у меня пишет NO GPS ? И не показывает погоду. Версия естественно полная.

• Здравствуйте !

to have the weather and some other stuff like sunrise sunset to need to have a GPS poistion.

To do that (it depends on your device), start an activity like "run" wiat for green GPS signal and quit. (go back to watchface)

the watch face savesthe GPS position and uses it to calculate sunrise sunset and the weather.

(my answer is in englisg so that it can help others users

мой ответ на английском, чтобы он мог помочь другим пользователям

чтобы иметь погоду и другие вещи, такие как восход и закат солнца, нужно иметь GPS-навигатор.

Чтобы сделать это (это зависит от вашего устройства), запустите такое действие, как «запустить» wiat для зеленого сигнала GPS, и выйдите. (вернуться к наблюдению)

циферблат сохраняет положение GPS и использует его для расчета восхода, заката солнца и погоды.

• Piero
    17 luglio 2019 | Versione 12.6.2

Try them all, as before. No data line appears. Not even by removing the unlock code.  

Piero
    17 luglio 2019 | Versione 12.6.0

Hello, After the latest updates, no data appears above the time, not even the GPS position. It's normal? It's your choice? Or is it a bug you need to fix? (Fenis 5x)  

Risposta sviluppatore 
    17 luglio 2019, SHN

hye, you mean the field with either Dual Time / Day count / Position ? Make sure you well entered the PRO Code, then in the setting check wheither is in "off". Without Pro code only dual time is avaliable. about the GPS position, if you talk about the one in small data, please check your settings (and check if you have GPS pos, start an activity and wait for GPS signal) Let me know.