Here's a very simple sample of "build excludes"

I did this a month or two back and have emailed it to some people since.

Two devices, with both file based exclude as well as annotations.

The key is the resource overrides (resources-fenix5 and resources-vivoactive_hr) and the builder.xml files in each.
  • I did this a month or two back and have emailed it to some people since.

The key is the resource overrides (resources-fenix5 and resources-vivoactive_hr) and the builder.xml files in each.

Do you have a github account, Jim?

If not, can I add this to the sample repo on your behalf?

Cheers,
    Douglas
  • I don't use github at all. Can you just add a link to this thread and not the project itself? That's the way I'd want to do it. That way if someone has a question, I'll see it and be able to easily respond.
  • I don't use github at all. Can you just add a link to this thread and not the project itself? That's the way I'd want to do it. That way if someone has a question, I'll see it and be able to easily respond.

Are you running your own local git repo then? I ran my own for the longest time as it took a long time to come around to accept the thought of storing my private code on other people's servers but have given in now. :)

How about I add the project to the github repo and include a link to the forum also? My goal is to create something where someone can pull down a giant bundle of simple samples that covers the both common topics in the forums and some of the more obscure things too.

Cheers,
    Douglas
  • Thanks!

I did this a month or two back and have emailed it to some people since.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing :-)