Do people who work at Garmin ever come on here, or is it just people who know about stuff like this? I'm trying to contact someone there to participate in a study but feel contact support may not yield result; thank you.
Do people who work at Garmin ever come on here, or is it just people who know about stuff like this? I'm trying to contact someone there to participate in a study but feel contact support may not yield result; thank you.
In general Garmin CIQ support posts in the discussion forums but not often,, and actually post in the CIQ Bug report forum more often. General Garmin support probably can't help much with CIQ issues.
What's CIQ? I just need someone from there to fill out a form I made.
CIQ - Connect IQ - used for 3rd party app development on garmins. Watch faces, data field, device apps You are posting in the CIQ forums.
What does your form involve?
Workplace environment at Garmin, it's for school.