Has anyone encountered this problem?

• It may be related to China's firewall. The Chinese server has been unable to synchronize with Garmin's main server for 4 days. 

• It may be related to China's firewall. The Chinese server has been unable to synchronize with Garmin's main server for 4 days. 

Yet there also seems to be a problem that affects people outside of China (I am in Canada).

I don't see the same problem as you (no reviews), but for the links you posted, I do see the same error message, and the "Current Version" reviews tab incorrectly displays reviews for all versions. This problem goes away if I change ".cn" in the url to ".com".

To be clear, I do see reviews as recent as Oct 26 (it's Oct 27 now) for one of the apps, so I think I am seeing up-to-date information (even though I see the error message and even though the "current version" tab actually shows reviews for all versions.)

• In the few days since it was damaged, I've had three new reviews on my watch face. In fact, there are probably more than ten.

I tried to promote my other watch faces on social networks that were still reviewable, but they also broke after 10 or so reviews.

I tried to promote my other watch faces on social networks that were still reviewable, but they also broke after 10 or so reviews.