Can't find instinct 2x among the Products in the manifest

I'd like to play creating a watch face for my instinct 2x, but I can't run the simulator for it. 
I have connect IQ 7.3.1 (SDK). I can see instinct among the devices in the Connect IQ. But I can't find it in my manifest. Any ideas how to fix that?

• - Open command palette with CTRL-SHIFT-P / CMD-SHIFT-P

- Select Monkey C: Edit Products

- Select instinct2x

If instinct2x is not available in the product list, ensure the value of minApiLevel in manifest.xml is less than or equal to 3.4.3 (this can also be edited via command palette > Monkey C: Edit Application).

3.4.3 is the current value of connectIQVersion currently specified for the sole part number in instinct2x\compiler.json (*), in the device library installed by the SDK manager. connectIQVersion basically specifies the minimum version of CIQ guaranteed to be on the corresponding device/part number, as far as your app is concerned. (connectIQVersion is baked into your app's manifest in the .IQ file, at export time.) If a user tries to download your app on to a device with a lower CIQ version, the store will prevent your app from being installed and prompt them to update their firmware.

(* On Windows, this file is located at %APPDATA%\Garmin\ConnectIQ\Devices\instinct2x\compiler.json)

• Thanks so much. I used 4.0.0 minimum supported API Level

• No worries! You can also find CIQ API levels for devices at https://developer.garmin.com/connect-iq/compatible-devices/

That page may be slightly out of date though. (It does specify 3.4.0 as the CIQ API level for Instinct 2X.) (Or perhaps it’s intentional that the accuracy of the version numbers is a little fuzzy in the sense that the 3rd number is always 0 for devices on that page.)